Saturday, October 25, 2008

Things my son has said to me recently:

In no particular order:

You are the nicest mommy ever
You are mean
You are NOT the nicest mommy ever
You have the biggest tummy I have ever seen
Gross (as I kiss him)
I love you
I like your hair (i colored it brown) because BLACK is my favorite color (it's not black)
I liked your hair better yellow and shiny
Nice Try
Heifer (learned this from Pop and Gigi)
Hush it up
You look pretty today
You can go take a nap
Mommy, do you work

Got to love the mind of a 5 year old....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of these are even more hilarious with the stories that go with them. That's why I'm so glad you're blogging now, so you can share the stories!

My two cents said...

Don't you love him soooo much 0 I know I do. Kids say the craziest things.

Love you,

Mom