Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Don't be jealous...but I'm a dork at work.

So do you know the show the Office and the main character - the Branch Manager - Michael Scott. Well, basically he is wack and immature and says crazy stupid stuff all the time and doesn't realize how lame he is. Well, I just realized THAT IS ME!!! At the office I am always trying to make jokes at work, I dance and will sing out loud and call everyone Hookers!! Not exactly professional. What got me today was how often I made gangsta references like Peace Out Homies and my favorite - Word to ya motha.

Do you know how often I yell out "your mother" when someone asks someone else who is on the phone - they are not even talking to me.

I make sales calls all day and when someone is the least bit rude to me - I hang up the phone and yell "Rude! Hooker". Are you wondering why I've not climbed the corporate ladder.

Just today someone told me quote "don't ever do that again." I had just busted out a raise the roof dance move - hands in the air and everything.

It is refreshing. I don't pretend to be anyone I'm not. I say what I mean and mean what I say. And whether they are laughing out of pity for me or not - everyone around me does seem to be laughing. I just hope it is with me and not at me.

So here is a clip of what I look like at work. Dancing around looking crazy. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWM2svcYK4I

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW you are cracking them up! Everyone loves it when you're working at their office! :)

Pamela said...

I really want to go to work with you for just one day! Please, I will be on my worst behavior so everyone knows that it really is a genetic disorder.

Also, my word verification to post this was "hokers." Kind of humorous if I must say so.

My two cents said...

All I can say is " she came from our gene pool"

and ps: I really wanted to see you dancing, not those other jerks.

Love, Mom

Renee said...

I thought I was going to get to see you dancing. Oh, the disappointment.

I finally figured out who you remind me of - one of my college roommates who was always saying crazy things like you say.