Friday, October 24, 2008

Tampon anyone?

So today I had a presentation lunch for a client. When it is time to pay, I reach for my wallet out of my tiny Coach purse because all I could afford was the tiny one and out with my wallet comes my tampon. Yeah - fun times. It was just a table of 4 of us - so I'm sure the client saw - at least they were women and I'm sure thought nothing of it. My branch manager John on the other hand - just got this big eyed looked like "you are not whipping that thing out right here are you?". Fun times at lunch. Time to move all my belongings into my big JC Penney Purse.

Oh ya - and I didn't get to eat my Pasta Milano because I had to talk the whole time - go figure.

4 comments:

Renee said...

That's so funny! I have done that at work when trying to fish a pen out of my big purse.

My two cents said...

Only you could do this. Poor darling.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha!! You should have picked it up and asked, "Think they'll take this as part of the tip??" Ok, not really, just thinking how much more mortified John would have been. ;-)

Daphney Harris said...

Ok, you are cracking me up reading all your blogs! Thanks so much for letting me know you have a blog too! Now we can keep up with each other more! But I do think we must get together in person at some point, ha!