Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On a scale from 1 - 10....

So, my singles Sunday School class is going to have a reunion soon. These are friends from 10 years ago. I'm excited because most of these people I've not seen in 6+ years and have only really kept in touch with a few via e-mail. One of those is my ex-boyfriend. I mean a real ex - like we dated for a 1 1/2 years and were in love!!!

Now don't get me wrong - I love my husband - but girls - you know we have to look good for our ex boyfriends - right.

Well, here is the problem. I was a size 2 then, now I'm size %#@!.

On a scale from 1-10, how morally wrong is it to tell everyone at the reunion I'm 5 months pregnant? I mean - I won't see these people for at least another 6 years - by then they will have forgotten all about the other child I should have...right?!?

I know, I'm bad, very very bad.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a very sexy black MATERNITY dress you could borrow!

margaret said...

thanks - except it would go down to my knees you tall sexy woman!! they used to call me petite...now it is short and fat.

margaret said...

i meant down to my ankles - : )

Anonymous said...

1. I'm going to be praying for you and Jill, that the Holy Spirit will guide you both in wisdom and TRUTH. :)

2. Hmmmm...I'd say it's probably a 6. But maybe only a 3, depends on the sizes of the other attendees. ha!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sooooo

a pregnant penecostal

what so wrong with that?

Daphney Harris said...

How do you ALWAYS make me laugh so hard? You crack me up!!!! You are still drop dead gorgeous!!! He will me salivating the instant he sees you and sinfully JEALOUS of Brad!!!

Texas Staples said...

Oh, Margaret, I've missed your humor. We have got to make a point to meet and catch up!! Love you, girl.