Thursday, November 27, 2008

Don't be jealous but, I have lots to be thankful for...

Okay - so as I'm reading every one's sweet Thanksgiving blog - I thought I should show a "serious" side of me before I post all the nonsense of the Thanksgiving holiday!!

I'm thankful for:

My husband that does so much for us and loves so deeply and unconditionally.

My precious Carson for his laughter, love and cuddles when I can get them.

My family - extended family too that welcomes everyone with open arms & allows me to have my crazy sense of humor without banishing me from the family.

Okay, that is all I could think of that I was thankful for...(i couldn't be completely serious)

2 comments:

Renee said...

I am jealous that you are spending today with so many wonderful people.

Anonymous said...

Actually, the fact that you're so funny is the only reason we keep letting you come to things! ha ha! Had a great time with you today, Sissy!