Friday, February 13, 2009

Ladies Only

I've got some super romance tips for you ladies out there...Not so much things "to" do as things "not" to do.

1. some men are allergic to rose petals - so when you sprinkle them all over the sheets - husband could get a very red and annoying body rash - MOOD KILLER.

2. 15+ candles burning on glass shelves agaist a mirror may create a romantic mood, but also may eventually blow up at the worst time leaving you to spend the rest of the night cleaning glass shards from your carpet. NOT ROMANTIC

3. during "romance" time - all dogs should be locked out of the room because a fluffy white dog sniffing your husband's hiney is not a turn on...and if it is...you have bigger problems. DOG SNIFFING - NOT A TURN ON.

On a side note, if you need a reason to get out of the "romance"...lately I've been telling my husband that Punxatawny Phil saw his shadow and so will be hybernating for another several weeks - so we will not be seeing him anytime soon. It's a hybernation thing - can't mess with nature.

Oh wait, Punxatawny Phil is a ground hog, not a BEAVER! Darn, better go shave my legs.

6 comments:

Mark said...

OMG. I don't know what to say. Uh, Happy Valentine's day.

Next time I WILL leave it to the ladies only. Wow.

margaret said...

I warned you!

Anonymous said...

It's a crime that you don't write more often! Hilarious!!!!!

Renee said...

Nancy's right.

Pamcakes said...

I really feel like I know more about myself everytime I read your blog.
I mean obviously we are related but I am starting to think it maybe sisterhood.. it is possible, every family has dirty secrets.

But, you need to write a book!!

we4ramseys said...

Margaret! I had no idea you had a blog until Nancy tagged you. This was hilarious! I had a perfect visual on the hiney sniffing pooch and laughed out loud.