Thursday, December 11, 2008

i am THAT mom

I just found myself screaming this to Carson as I was washing dishes:

Carson...Carson...Carson - don't stand so close to the T.V., get your hands out of your pants and let the dog out!!

It took 3 "Carsons" to get him to turn around from watching rudolph on t.v. and when he turned around, i saw his hands down his pants - meanwhile Duke is clawing at the back door.

we did spend some quality time making brownies together for my work Christmas party tomorrow night - so this night wasn't a total mess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Carson washed his hands BEFORE making brownies...hee hee

Anonymous said...

Well, you are very funny, but in reality, you are a great and very loving mom!!

Texas Staples said...

I'm so glad Jeremiah is not the ONLY boy putting his hands down his pants. Is this normal? I don't remember Ethan doing that. Ha!